Thursday, September 16, 2010

PR 2 for contest craze

I don't have plans of checking the page rank of my blogs, but thanks to zoan who shared her sentiments on her site's rank. I checked my blogs' ranks and I found out that from zero, this site now has a PR 2. I didn't know that google updates in the middle of the month, I wasn't expecting a pr change this month but I am happy that this site got its rank so I can do more microworkers tasks.  I think this is just a random change and I hope by next month they will have another update because my other sites - The Adventurous Little Prince and My Red Hot Reviews still have zero PR  Have you checked your PR lately?

3 comments:

Thank you for your time and message.
I'll get back to you soon. how about subscribing to my feeds?

My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Earn Money Online