Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Three Cheers and Many Thanks Blog Contest by Yapatoots

Another great blogger is celebrating her blog Anniversary and it's no other than Teacher Ria of i am a woman, hear me rawr. She is also giving away great prizes and there are Three ways to win. The grand prize is to create the Best blog entry, which I don't think I can qualify. haha. I am not really creative and it is 50% of the criteria. Good thing, the next way to win to complete all the requirements, and three winners will be chosen randomly. Which, by another chance, I have doubts in winning, I would only have about 35 % chances on winning. Haha. I am not lucky in raffles. But I am not sad, because the third way of winning is beat all by being the Top Commentator, the Highest Scorer or the Early Bird! Okay now, I read that there is a winner for the early bird already so I am not eyeing that one. I am looking forward to be the Highest scorer or the top commentator. Okay, will see what happens.

To put my blabbing aside, I just want to invite all of you to join this contest too. Maybe you are luckier than me. :D As I mentioned great prizes awaits the lucky winner and here are Teacher Ria's sponsors:



And to make this post an official entry to the contest, I am thankful and grateful for many things in my life. Just the fact that I was able to survive 2009 is already a blessing and it's worth mentioning. Many things happened in 2009 and I am thankful that God still gave me(all of us) to live one more year in our lives. And another best thing in 2009 is that I learned to blog. haha. Yes, I started blogging in August 2009, and now I am enjoying it so much.

Are you thankful for something this past year? Share it with us and you can have a chance to win great prizes! :-)

3 comments:

  1. thanks for joining! please don't forget to fill up the entry form so i can validate your entry! here's the link :-)

    https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dENnclEzQi1xQjhVM0NEbkpLeFRVbEE6MQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah remember this contest but I not active

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and message.
I'll get back to you soon. how about subscribing to my feeds?

My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Earn Money Online