Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Game is On at YTBC

Since I am one of the sponsors of this contest, I would also like to be one of the first people who will blog about the contest. I want to help Yuuki by spreading the word about the contest. I want her to have many participants. This will make the contest for exciting.

It’s Not Always About Me and Drama Queen will have it's first blogversary this May. Yuuki, the author of these blogs want to celebrate it with us with  Yuuki's Twin Blogversary Contest or simply YTBC.

what's up for grabs?

Cash Prizes

Major

1st Prize – $100

2nd Prize – $30

3rd Prize – $20


Raffle

$5 x 10nos

Special Awards:

FC (First Commenter) Blab Award

1 month Adgitize GC

1 info domain and 1-yr blog hosting (Pinay Mommy Online)

Best Blog Review Award

1 month Adgitize GC

1 info domain and 1-yr blog hosting (Pinay Mommy Online)

The prizes are exciting, right? What are you waiting for, head on to Yuuki's site, and start doing your entries. You have one month to do this because contest ends on May 31.

Yuuki's Blogs
Meet the sponsors

4 comments:

  1. Hi sis, good moaning! I'm crossing my fingers to win this contest. Done 3 mechanics :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sponsor ka na, contestant ka pa :D galing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and message.
I'll get back to you soon. how about subscribing to my feeds?

My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Earn Money Online