Monday, March 8, 2010

Beautynomics turns 4


The Prizes at stake are as follows:

Haircare
One winner gets 1 gift pack
4 Schwarzkopf Essensity Gift Packs ( includes a shampoo, conditioner, and texturizing mud ) - oh, I promise you’d love this ! They smell heavenly, the texturizing mud is the best I’ve tried so far - instantly makes your hair looks soft. Like naturally soft.
Fragrance
1 bottle of CK Euphoria perfume - as a CK loyalist, this is definitely an amazing addition to the CK fragrance line - the king of fragrances!
1 bottle of Kenneth Cole Black perfume - too yummy to resist. I’m so tempted to keep this to myself to give to my beau!
Skin Care Loot
( 1 winner for each item )
1 pc PCASkin C-Quench Antioxidant Serum
1 pc. Sunforgettable Perfecly Clear Retractable Brush
1 pc. Obagi Sunblock
1 pc. Colorescience Tote Bag
1 pc. Glytone Facial Wash
3 pcs. of House of Obagi Gift Certificates worth P 1,000 each

Cosmetics

Three sets of Avon Cosmetics gift pack - 1 Eyeshadow Quad, 1 Avon Glazewear Lipstick, 1 Supershock Mascara or Curlacious Mascara
Three sets of Charm Makeup Brush Set that consists of Dual Fibre brush, 2 eyeshadow brushes, and 1 concealer brush

Contest open for Philippine readers of Beautynomics. Giveaway ends on March 9, 2010.

For more details on how to join just visit Beautynomics. and show her some love.

2 comments:

  1. alam ko adik ako sa contests but why did i miss this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice contest sadly I not able to take part

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and message.
I'll get back to you soon. how about subscribing to my feeds?

My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Earn Money Online