Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Up now & What's Next is another blog brought to you by the sexy wife of Chichi and the loving mom of Robynne, no other than Marice. This is also a sponsor to Bambie's My Thoughts, My Life, My Turf's blogversary contest, and this review is an entry for that contest, if you haven't join the contest, click here for more details.
The header has an image of a girl similar to the girl on Life Can't Wait header. Why not, these are both her site. This site have a three column template, sidebars on the right and the left which also contains mini sidebar. Left sidebars which is dedicated for different ads and badge contest while the right sidebar contains recent comments, shoutbox, adgitize widget and rankings. It has also a three column template footer, where in you can see details about her, follow widget and some other badges.
Up now and what's next is a blog dedicated for giveaways and contests. Like me, Marice is fond of joining contests and giveaways. You will get updated on what is the latest contest online. Aside from that, there are also updates on sales and offerings from the offline world. So, if you are like us, who loves contest, giveaways, and discounts you better visit this site to know what's Up now and What's Next.
Monday, March 29, 2010
NIKO ERAS (9169 POINTS)
2nd Prize: $100
SHERRY GO (8795 POINTS)
3rd Prize: $50
GENEBEI FAITH "GENEJOSH" SARATORIO (7081 POINTS)
4th Prize: $30 - This is me!!
RED AMETHYST (5606 POINTS)
5th Prize: $20
ANA KARENINA "KIKAMZ" PERA (3163 POINTS)
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
It is an honor to strive and do our best, to give joy and bring out smiles in each and every member of the family, our TP family.
- First Prize:
- CASH: $50 from tetcuteonecorner.blogspot.com and poeticnote.com
- 2000 EC Credits from redamethyst.blogspot.com, 2,000 ECcredits itsnotalwaysaboutme.com and super-emote-drama-queen.blogspot.com, and 1,000 EC credits from elcalientemamma.com
- Advertisement slots for 3 months! Absolutely free! Put your 125 x 125 banner(s) to the following sites: (ikuwaderno.com, talkph.net, poeticnote.com, nursexchange.com,writepress.net, realmofadreamer.com)
- 1-month AD Space from liezl-read-write.blogspot.com, gene-experiments.com, itsnotalwaysaboutme.com, super-emote-drama-queen.blogspot.com, and gothub.com
- Second Prize:
- CASH: $30 from realmofadreamer.com, itsnotalwaysaboutme.com and ikuwaderno.com
- 2000 EC Credits from ikuwaderno.com and 1,000 EC Credits from thetsinaywrites.com
- AD Space for 3 months from learnandmakemoneyonline.com
- AD SLOTS: Advertisement slots for 2 months! Put your 125 x 125 banner(s) to the following sites: (ikuwaderno.com, talkph.net, poeticnote.com, nursexchange.com, writepress.net)
- 1 month 125x125 ad space from redcontestcraze.blogspot.com , lizmagikera.info and gothub.com
- Third Prize:
- CASH: $21 writepress.net, nursexchange.com and teamsolid-soliddus37.blogspot.com
- 1000 EC credits from gothub.com and 1000 EC Credits from thebloggerhub.info
- AD Space for 3 months from eventscontestsandfreebies.com
- AD SLOTS: Advertisement slots for 1 month. Put your 125 x 125 banner(s) to the following sites: (ikuwaderno.com, talkph.net, poeticnote.com, nursexchange.com, writepress.net, redcontestcraze.blogspot.com, wordyliz.com and gothub.com
- Consolation Prizes:
- 1 month adspace from each blogs:
fedhz.com, earningonline.fedhz.com, journal.mikemamaril.com, redismarose.com and redamethyst.blogspot.com
Valid entries are posts made beginning February 18, 2010 until March 30, 2010. At the end of March 30, 2010, we will tally the points. Announcement of Winners will be on April 07, 2010.
Read more: http://www.talkph.net/index.php?topic=4047.0#ixzz0izllc3XD
Monday, March 22, 2010
Friday, March 19, 2010
. It is a virtual brick wherein you can just choose a brick and win instant items like Playstations, vouchers and much much more.
You can even engrave your name on the virtual brick and reveal what is behind the brick. If you are feeling lucky today, head on to the site, select your brick and start having fun :D
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Joining online contest or blog contest is really fun. Though I don't win most of the time, I still don't stop joining different contest and giveaways. Just like the latest blog contest, it's My thoughts, My Heart, My turf is anniversary, and Bambie the author of the blog wants to celebrate it with us. It's so easy to join:
1. Blog about the contest and enter the link to the post on the MckLinky on her blog. (45 points)
2. Include the contest banner on your post. It doesn’t matter whether you place it before, within or after your post as long as it’s there. (additional 15 points)
3. Wear the contest badge anywhere in your blog, left or right side bar, as long as it’s on a readily visible spot. (20 points)
4. Subscribe to her feeds. Please confirm your subscription; otherwise you won’t be credited with any points. (10 points)
5. Be a follower of her blog.(10 points)
*To those of you who are already following her blog, you get credited with points, too.*
6. Copy the code in her site and include it to your post and get 100 points.
That easy, right? So head on to My thoughts, My Heart, My Turf and join the contest as early as now.
Contest will end on April 15.
A Woman Remembers - 1,000 EC credits, 1 month AD space and $5.00
Azumi...Lil Dolly Princess - $5.00
Best Vacation Places - $5.00
Brisbane Hotels - $5.00
Diva Fabulosa - $5.00
From this Side - 3,000 EC credits
Girls Rule! - $5.00
Just About Anything - $5.00
Live for Life - 4,000 EC credits and 2 months AD space
Living Life to the Fullest - $5.00 + 1,000 EC credits
Momma Wannabe - $5.00
My So-Called World - $5.00 + 1 month AD space
Niko's Blog - $5.00
Stalking Minds - $5.00
The Hunger Games Trilogy - 3,000 EC credits
The Mommy Journey - 5,000 EC credits
The Snoring Queen - 5,000 EC credits
Travelin' with Marie - 8"x8", 20-page Photobook ($20.00 value) and two 1 month AD spaces
Wahmaholic - Wordpress or Blogger template based on the winner's choice of theme and color
Oh by the way, Sponsorship is still open, you might want to sponsor something, and gain yourself more backlinks and traffic.
Joining contest is fun... this is my life, simple pero rock
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Papa Sez's family is off to their grandest vacation ever. And Papa Sez is so sweet to bring us together in their travel.. heheh. not physically though... but he will post different pictures of the places they visit and he will be giving away prizes!
How? We will just guess the particular place where the picture was taken. that easy right?
So if you are good in naming places in our very own country, this is your chance.
Anybody can participate after signing up as a follower in either Google Friend Connect, Twitter or Facebook, or subscribing via email. Prepare your paypal or BPI accounts just in case you win (other payment options may be requested as well).
For more details, visit ISLAND TRAVEL KICK OFF PROMO. By the way, bloggers can win some cash also just by blogging about this contest.
Yes, Island Travel have three different contest and by just blogging about it you already have a chance to win. Actually, this post is already an entry for that contest. yeehaaa.
The Contest are as follows:
1. "GUESS WHERE WE ARE" is a contest open to all.
2. "BLOG IT" is a contest open to all bloggers.
3. "BLOG THAT PHOTO" is a contest also for bloggers.
What are at stake? For the raffle of the Blog it Contest, two $5 prizes are to be given away. Another $5 will be awarded to the best blog post in terms of quality of the post and quantity of visits generated by the post..
The more blogs you have the more chance of winning.
You may visit Island Travel for more details about the contest.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Here's a quick glimpse on how to join the contest:
As for the prizes, there's a wide range of it to choose from! Some tempting items:
Take a look of their favorites here...
For submission of entry, you can refer to the Contest Form. This is open worldwide and will end on June 30, 2010. Best of luck!
Monday, March 8, 2010
The Prizes at stake are as follows:
One winner gets 1 gift pack
4 Schwarzkopf Essensity Gift Packs ( includes a shampoo, conditioner, and texturizing mud ) - oh, I promise you’d love this ! They smell heavenly, the texturizing mud is the best I’ve tried so far - instantly makes your hair looks soft. Like naturally soft.
1 bottle of CK Euphoria perfume - as a CK loyalist, this is definitely an amazing addition to the CK fragrance line - the king of fragrances!
1 bottle of Kenneth Cole Black perfume - too yummy to resist. I’m so tempted to keep this to myself to give to my beau!
Skin Care Loot
( 1 winner for each item )
1 pc PCASkin C-Quench Antioxidant Serum
1 pc. Sunforgettable Perfecly Clear Retractable Brush
1 pc. Obagi Sunblock
1 pc. Colorescience Tote Bag
1 pc. Glytone Facial Wash
3 pcs. of House of Obagi Gift Certificates worth P 1,000 each
Three sets of Avon Cosmetics gift pack - 1 Eyeshadow Quad, 1 Avon Glazewear Lipstick, 1 Supershock Mascara or Curlacious Mascara
Three sets of Charm Makeup Brush Set that consists of Dual Fibre brush, 2 eyeshadow brushes, and 1 concealer brush
Contest open for Philippine readers of Beautynomics. Giveaway ends on March 9, 2010.
For more details on how to join just visit Beautynomics. and show her some love.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Visit 113 Tidbits today and be part of the contest. Good luck.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
It's so easy to Join, I have listed some of the task to follow:
Visit Organize your Life and sign up to their newsletter and go back here and “ Tell us something you have learned from the Organize Your Life Website?”
Be a follower of My Journey to Life
Blog this contest. If you have no blogs, you can post this contest in your Facebook Wall -
Example Post - I am joining Organize your life and My Journey to Life Give away to win an Organize your Life E-Organizer System,@BabiesandContests (make sure you add me so i can verify your entry).
And there are other ways to have extra entries! Contest will end on March 28, 2010, so don't miss this chance to grab the organizer and start Organizing Your Life. Click Here for more details
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Design a unique and dynamic website and win the prize of your choice! This competition is open to all Virtual Assistants or Online Freelancers. VA Training Online is giving you the chance to shine through this online initiative. Joining is easy as 1-2-3!
Cool prizes await grand winners! Here's an update about favorite prizes:
You may also click the above image for a real-time view of the pie graph.
To create your own website, refer to the criteria for judging. Once done, submit your masterpiece here!
This is open worldwide and will end on June 30, 2010.
* Don’t know where to start? Here’s your guide: Overview on Website Planning & Creation
* You know your contents but you don’t exactly know how to build a website? These step-by-step videos will help: Video Walkthrough
What are you waiting for? Grab this once in a lifetime opportunity! Should you wish to spread the word just copy the code below: