Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Free Movie Passes at WalterMart

In the middle of Kaye and Pehpot's Blogversary Contest, Pehpot is giving away two (2) Movie passes to 10 lucky readers of her blog. Pehpot is so generous that she wants us to experience the goodness of WalterMart Cinema.


A participant just need to answer this question:


At WalterMart, me and my love one can_________________________

I've been to WalterMart several times but not in Makati. There is a WalterMart near our old house which is at Muñoz. At WalterMart, me and my love one can watch movie together and have a post celebration of my Birthday, our Anniversary and Valentine's day. We can also eat in a nice but not expensive restaurant. hehehe. I'm sure when I win this giveaway, we will have a great night together! Maybe we can also bring along our JJ.

If you have blog or a Facebook account then You are qualified to join this giveaway. Just click here to find out how.

2 comments:

Thank you for your time and message.
I'll get back to you soon. how about subscribing to my feeds?

My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Earn Money Online