Want to have a Dream Date this Valentine? Then Join Juice.ph's No More Bad Valentines
Juice.ph will make the ideal Valentine's Day of one romantic user happen this 2010! For a chance to win, simply share the dreamy details of their ideal Valentine's Day on the site (featuring at least one advertiser product/service). The writer of the best entry will win his/her dream Valentine's Day.
1. Promo is open to all Juice.ph site visitors currently residing in Metro Manila, 18 years old and above.
2. To earn a valid entry, participant must accomplish ALL of the following:
a. Complete a successful user registration
b. Submit his/her “perfect Valentine’s date plan” of no less than 50 words featuring at least one (1) Juice Reco
3. Completing the activities mentioned above earns the registered participant one (1) valid entry. S/He can submit as many valid entries as s/he wants.
4. Promo will run from January 15, 2010, (12:00 mn) to February 10, 2010 (11:59 am).
5. Entry must contain subject matter pertaining to or relevant to the theme (“perfect Valentine’s date plan”).
6. Entry must be crafted to take no more than 24 hours when carried out.
7. Entry must have a total cost of no more than Php20,000.00.
8. Entry must feature at least one (1) Juice Reco, the cost for which should be budgeted within the total cost of Php20,000.00 except for a bouquet from Tecson Flowers (which can be included outside the Php20,000.00 budget).
9. Entry must be original work owned by the participant and not to be used on other websites.
10. Entry must not contain inappropriate content, including but not limited to:
a. Obscene, pornographic, or sexually-explicit content or information
b. Materials which contain information that poses a risk to the health and safety of others
c. Materials which show strong support or opposition to any political or religious group or person
d. Content that is considered offensive to the users, such as those that encourage the commission of an illegal, immoral or threatening activity, promote harassment, racism, hatred or discrimination against any group or individual, or provide information which you know are false, misleading, or harmful to any group or individual
e. Materials which are defamatory or libellous in character or those which violate the privacy of any group or individual
f. Materials which infringe upon the right of any third party, including copyright, publication right, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right, or those which promote the infringement of any party’s intellectual property rights such as providing or advocating the use of pirated music, or providing link to sites which provide it.
11. Once submitted, all entries become property of Juice.ph.
12. Juice.ph holds the right to disqualify any participant that goes against the set rules, contestant parameters and/or regulations.
13. Juice.ph site visitors will be allowed to vote for their favorite entries.
14. To vote, a participant needs to register and log in.
15. A participant can vote for an entry for a maximum number of 10 times a day. Authors can also vote for their corresponding entries.
16. Voting will be open from January 15, 2010, (12:00 mn) to February 10, 2010 (11:59 am).
You can find More details here.