Friday, January 22, 2010

Click! Click! Click!

Have you heard about the BIGGEST and GRANDEST contest online? Well, if not, you are missing A LOT. ^_^. So far this is the biggest and grandest online contest I've ever seen, and I am so nervous in joining this. But my nervousness can't stop me from joining because the prizes at stake are so attractive:


 This contest is hosted by no other than Pehpot and Kaye.
  •  Pehpot of Make or Break and 7 other sites. Yes, total of 8 sites. She's the most blog addict I've known so far. ^_^ But she's one of my Idol in this blogging world.
This contest are sponsored by different bloggers, from big time bloggers to newbie bloggers like me. ^_^
So, if you want to know more about this contest, click the banner below, or just scroll down and read on.








Level 1 Sponsors:

Level 2 Sponsors:
Azumi : Fab Momma : Mara's Personal Bubble : Mara's Appetite : The Pinay Blogger @ Home : Diva Fabulosa : Best vacation Places : Momma Wannabee : Advising Writers :United World Poets : A Mom's Life and Loves : Travelin' With Marie : Happy Thoughts : Stalking Mind : Living Life To The Fullest : Online Mommy's Corner : Her And History : Careless Whisper : In My Psyche : My Quality Day : Just Throw Money : My Journey To Life : Cotton Candy Buzz : The Mommy Journey : Super Gulaman : Pen, Paper and Pan : Niko's Blog : Lover's Mushroom : Yena's World : Girls Rule! : Trendy And Heartily Yours : Husband of A Blogger : Glitter Page : Here Comes The Bride : Heart Random : Novice On Blogging (Noob) : At Home Here : Sexy Blogging : My Camerasexy : Dishes By Pehpot : Wonder Wifey : Coffee, Anyone? : Clarisse After Dark : Jena Isle's Random Thoughts : Where The Moon Shines : Crossroads.. Where Ideas Meet : Simple Pero Rock : it's not always about me... : Pinay Mommy Online : How I Earn Money Online :
A Woman Remembers : Beng's Entertainment Spree : My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf : Yashiro : The Blogger Hub : Embrace Life



There are just two things you are REQUIRED to do, in order for you to qualify in this contest:
  • Blog about this contest and comment the post url here.
  • Review the Major sponsors and comment the post url here.
As simple as that, but there are tons and tons of ways to gain more points to give you higher chances of winning this contest, like doing a review of third level sponsor wherein my site is included.



Should you decide to join, dont forget to inform Mommy Pehpot, by leaving a comment here, stating that Redamethyst (that's me) referred you to this Bonggacious contest. You too can also refer 10 friends so you can win instant $5


Don't be left behind, join now!

Contest ends on February 28, 2010, lots of time to send in those entries.

6 comments:

  1. my 1st time here...sorry it took long for me to visit you back. nice site. hope to see more of you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for blogging about the contest and reviewing the major sponsors.
    You are now qualified to the biggest contest on blogniverse. Hurry and GAIN MORE POINTS and have the chance to bag the first prize $200.
    CONTEST UPDATE:Refer 10 friends and get $20

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~To expect another to believe in you, when you do not first believe in yourself is like putting the cart before the horse~

    ReplyDelete
  4. this contest sure takes time to take part

    ReplyDelete
  5. nakasali ako dito,nanalo ako ng $5 eheheh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and message.
I'll get back to you soon. how about subscribing to my feeds?

My Red hot reviews
Simple pero rock
Earn Money Online